SLP Neuro Care, PLLC is a provider of Speech Language Pathology Therapy for Adults to Geriatric Populations.
SLP Neuro Care PLLC treats Adults and Geriatrics who have cognitive-communication, language, speech, voice and fluency disorders. Therapy is focused on addressing these disorders brought about by past conditions including trauma, disease related conditions, or medical issues.
About Nancy Wariari, MHA, MS CCC-SLP
Nancy Wariari is a Certified Speech Language Pathologist with a Bachelor of Science & Masters of Science in Communication Disorders. She has over 10 years of experience in Adult & Geriatric Speech Language Pathology and holds a Certificate in Applied Neuroscience & Brain Health. Her service delivery is highly based on evidence-based Speech Language Pathology content and Neuroscience-informed tools. Nancy also has a Masters of Science in Health Care Administration, and numerous certificates/trainings including:
- Cognitive Rehabilitations for Clinicians
- Applied Neuroscience & Brain Health
- Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluation (COG FCE)
- Dementia Therapy Applications (CPI)- Cognitive Disabilities Model by Claudia Allen
- Cognitive Assessment Tools
- Maximizing Functional Outcomes for Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- Lymphedema for Head and Neck Cancer
- Neuromuscular stimulation for Dysphagia treatment
- Tracheosophageal Voice Restoration & Laryngectomy Care
- Passy Muir No-Leak Valve for Tracheostomy Patients
- Manual Oral Motor Therapy (Beckmann)
- Speak-Out: Parkinson’s Voice Treatment
- Advanced Practices in Voice & Dysphagia
- Dysphagia in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Neuroscience Coaching Network Training: Applied Neuroscience & Coaching.